Controller – Private Industry
Our client is a successful sign manufacturer in Gardena, CA who generates over 5 million in revenue annually. They are looking for a Controller to join their growing team of professionals! They need someone hands on with the ability of financial analysis and who is good in a small business atmosphere.
- Detail review of internal monthly financial statements
- Work with outside CPA firm in the preparation of all entity tax returns and year-end.
- Complete weekly cash, income and budget variance reports
- Oversee General Ledger maintenance
- Supervise all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Supervise Payroll Function and Inventory
- Implement best practices and policies for accounting and finance group
- Supervise small staff of accounting clerks and staff accountants
- Maintain accuracy of balance sheet accounts as they pertain to inter-company transactions.
- Job costing
- Pricing of insurance policies
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Experience with ADP
- BA/BS degree required
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work under tight deadlines, manage priorities and complete assigned tasks with minimal management follow up
- Small Business experience preferred
Salary: 75,000 – 90,000
Multiple positions are available with various firms.
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Interested in Relocating?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Premier Financial Search is recognized for consistently finding qualified candidates to directly fulfill our client’s needs. We specialize in the placing of Accounting and Financial professionals in CPA and Business management firms across California. Our clients include some of the Top National, Regional and local Firms as well as entrepreneurial companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County and The Bay Area.
If qualified and interested, please send your resume in a Word document to: