We currently have several firms in the Public and Private sector who are looking to add a Staff or Senior Accountant to their team.
- Quality review of tax returns and other information reporting forms including, but not limited to: Individuals, C & S Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s, nonprofit, estate, gift, and trust.
- Quality review of client meeting packages and related financial statements and reports.
- Quality review of income tax projections at year end, quarterly, and periodically as needed by the Partners.
- Supervise staff correspondence with government agencies; call under POA when necessary.
- Perform tax research and issue spotting for Manager using RIA Checkpoint and other source materials.
- Work with Partners and Manager on higher level engagements and planning.
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting or business management exp
- Analytical review of financial statements
- Preparation of specialized analytical reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Motivated self-starter, ability to see projects through to completion
- Supervisory experience or training of staff (preferred)
Salary: 70,000 – 90,000
Please send your resume in Word format to: