About the Job:
The Tax Manager will supervise and mentor staff as well as prepare complex tax returns.
About the Firm:
Our client promotes an excellent opportunity for partnership, as well as a work life balance and promotion from within. Great benefits are just an addition to what our client has to offer.
Their clientele include companies in manufacturing, real estate, distribution, retail, food and beverage, and high net worth individuals.
- Supervise tax department including mentoring staff and seniors
- Oversee all aspects of Individual, Partnership, Corporate, Trust and Estate issues
- Review returns
- Provide consulting and compliance work
- Research complex tax matters
- Masters of taxation a plus
- 7+ years of recent experience in a C.P.A. firm
- Supervisory experience in a CPA firm
- Exposure and mastery of tax review and tax research
Salary will be based on experience, and will be paid at market
Compensation: 100,000 – 120,000
Multiple positions are available with various firms!
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Please send your resume in Word format to: