About the Job:
Our client is a full service business management firm in the Los Angeles area. They are highly regarded for being an energetic firm, with the perfect blend of youthful enthusiasm and veteran experience. Their clients are from all realms of the entertainment industry, including a wide variety of musicians, actors, athletes, writers, directors, producers and other entertainment-related companies and executives.
Provide support to the Senior Tour Accountants by performing the following duties:
- File all tour documents in G-drive including itineraries, show contracts, budgets, etc.
- Complete state tax and foreign tax waiver applications
- Prepare commission invoices and application forms
- Review vendor contract changes
- Record show and merchandise income in Datafaction system
- Scan all income and road reports into imaging.
- Code American Express statements, checks received and splits on non-appearance insurance invoices
- Reconcile agent reports and road float accounts and request deposit balances
- Track monies from Promoters and reconcile promoters Accounts and all tax certificates
- Prepare budget vs. actual and research discrepancies, along with merchandise reconciliations, meeting packages and the accuracy of general ledgers.
- Maintain tour status reports, keeping them updated, current and dispersed to the partners weekly
- Communicate with Managers, Tour Managers , Promoters and Agents
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred (High School diploma required)
- Prior bookkeeping experience
- Fluent Command of English with good oral and communication skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills with a strong math aptitude
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
Please send resume in Word Format to: