Our client promotes an excellent opportunity for partnership, as well as a work life balance and promotion from within. Their clientele includes companies in manufacturing, real estate, distribution, retail, food and beverage, and high net worth individuals.
- Supervise tax department including mentoring staff and seniors
- Oversee all aspects of Individual, Partnership, Corporate, Trust and Estate issues
- Review returns
- Provide consulting and compliance work
- Research complex tax matters
- Masters of taxation a plus
- 7+ years of recent experience in a C.P.A. firm
- Supervisory experience in a CPA firm
- Exposure and mastery of tax review and tax research
Salary: 100,000 – 120,000
Multiple positions are available with various firms.
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Interested in Relocating?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Premier Financial Search is recognized for consistently finding qualified candidates to directly fulfill our client’s needs. We specialize in the placing of Accounting and Financial professionals in CPA and Business management firms across California. Our clients include some of the Top National, Regional and local Firms as well as entrepreneurial companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County and The Bay Area
Please send your resume in Word format to: