Our client is a growing CPA firm looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. This firm is considered full service and offers its clients sophisticated audit, tax, accounting, consulting and business management services. Their work will include tax preparation (Indiv, Corp, Partnership and other), Compilations and some reviews.
- Quality review of tax returns and other information reporting forms including, but not limited to: Individuals, C & S Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s, nonprofit, estate, gift, and trust.
- Quality review of client meeting packages and related financial statements and reports.
- Quality review of income tax projections at year end, quarterly, and periodically as needed by the Partners.
- Supervise staff correspondence with government agencies; call under POA when necessary.
- Perform tax research and issue spotting for Manager using RIA Checkpoint and other source materials.
- Work with Partners and Manager on higher level engagements and planning.
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of public accounting or business management exp
- Analytical review of financial statements
- Preparation of specialized analytical reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Motivated self-starter, ability to see projects through to completion
- Supervisory experience or training of staff (preferred)
Salary: 70,000 – 90,000
Please send your resume in Word format to: