Our client is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of professionals. They offer a challenging and intellectually stimulating career in public accounting with the opportunity for direct client contact and mentorship from managers and partners.
There are currently several open position for 3+ years Tax experience in a CPA or Business Management firm.
- Bookkeeping experience including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Sales Tax
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks. Experience with other accounting software a plus
- Experience preparing individual, corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
- Experience juggling multiple complex engagements and providing timely deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Basic tax research skills
- Qualities indicative of being a client’s “trusted advisor”. A combination of knowledge and practical experience with a wide array of financial matters that affect our clients and the ability to advise them on these issues
- CPA License or passing grades on all four parts of the CPA Exam
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or equivalent, Masters in Taxation is a plus
- Ideally 1+ years experience or equivalent in tax and bookkeeping work
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000