Location: Woodland Hills
Our client is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their growing team of professionals. This is a position that offer great partner potential and opportunity for growth in the near future.
- Prepare Federal and state income tax returns for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare or manage the preparation of international tax filings and ensure tax compliance within the countries the company operates.
- Work with Finance and accounting to prepare tax provisions and related footnote disclosures to meet the company’s SEC reporting requirements.
- Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
- Prepares research memorandum, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities
- Develop and maintain internal controls and policies to support compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Review contracts and strategic objectives to determine and recommend appropriate tax strategies and implication
- Master’s degree in taxation or finance
- CPA license
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 10+ year’s prior experience in public accounting and tax
- Tax audit experience
Salary: 120,000 – 140,000
Please send your resume in Word format to: